Price Guide Guarantee
- We work hard to make our prices totally transparent and provide estimates that break down all costs.
- Standard travel times are included in local estimates unless exceptional charges are agreed by prior arrangement. Non local travel charges are priced at standard rates.
- A no-obligation estimate is available upon request to ensure you are confident and clear of all costs, before work begins.
- Every job is different but the guide prices below provide a reasonable estimate of the costs involved.
- Your final invoice will show a full description of work carried out.
- All fault finding, diagnostic, inspection, investigative & remedial electrical works are chargeable at our standard hourly rate.
- The guide assumes there are no hidden issues that need to be resolved before work begins.
- The guide price for rewires includes standard materials.
- Note. Replacement of a Consumer Unit requires a full or partial EICR to be carried out to identify any faults before work can commence on replacement, this ensures the replacement can be carried out with minimal disruption
- We fix our rate at the average UK rates as can be found online here
Guide Price Electrical Works
|• First Hour Rate
First One Hour On Site for planned activity, no hidden extra charges
|• Hourly Rate
Hourly Rate Charged In 30 Minute Increments After the First Hour
|• Daily Rate||£400|
|• Emergency Callout rate||£85|
|• Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) 1 – 2 Bed Flat||£180|
|• Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) 3 – 4 Bed Flat||£240|
|• Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) 1-2 Bed House||£200|
|• Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) 3-4 Bed House||£260|
|• Domestic Electrical Installation Condition Report (EICR) 5+ Bed House||£POA|
|• Replacement Consumer Unit Guide Price for 10 Circuits with SPD||£640|
|• EV Chargepoint Standard Installation (not including charger)||£315
|• PAT Testing Initial Fee (30 Items) then per item||£75 £1.50|
Guide Price Unoccupied Rewires Domestic Dwellings
|• Unoccupied Domestic Rewire - 1 bedroom flat from||£3,000|
|• Unoccupied Domestic Rewire - 2 bedroom flat from||£3,500|
|• Unoccupied Domestic Rewire - 3 bedroom flat from||£4,500|
|• Unoccupied Domestic Rewire - 4 or more bedroom flat||£POA|
|• Unoccupied Domestic Rewire - 2 bedroom house from||£4,500|
|• Unoccupied Domestic Rewire - 3 bedroom house from||£5,500|
|• Unoccupied Domestic Rewire - 4 or more bedroom house||£POA|
Guide Price Occupied Rewires Domestic Dwellings
|• Occupied Domestic Rewire - 1 bedroom flat from||£3,500|
|• Occupied Domestic Rewire - 2 bedroom flat from||£4,000|
|• Occupied Domestic Rewire - 3 bedroom flat from||£5,000|
|• Occupied Domestic Rewire - 4 or more bedroom flat||£POA|
|• Occupied Domestic Rewire - 2 bedroom house from||£5,000|
|• Occupied Domestic Rewire - 3 bedroom house from||£6,000|
|• Occupied Domestic Rewire - 4 or more bedroom house||£POA
Guide Price Rewire Upgrades
|• Consumer Unit Upgrade to RCBO per circuit from||£15|
|• Consumer Unit Upgrade to SPD NOW fitted as standard||£0|
|• USB Double Socket Outlets from||£25|
|• Wireless RF Wireless Fire Systems from||£150|
|• LED Downlights from||£35|
|• Extractor Fans from||£95|
Guide Price Small Jobs
|• Replace a socket/light switch from||£70|
|• Install new socket from||£80|
|• Upgraded PIR Security Lighting from||£120|
|• Replace existing light fitting from||£70|
• FF&T reserve the right to cancel your appointment if we have not received confirmation within 48 hours of your appointment.
• FF&T charge an hourly rate for small electrical jobs that can be completed in a couple of hours.
• We only use quality accessories from trusted and BS approved manufacturers. These are included in the guide price
• We do not “price match” and our rates are non-negotiable.
• We do not charge VAT on our services to you and are not able to issue VAT invoices.